Monday, December 17, 2007

Give it up for Tori!

December 12th. San Diego concert. Code Red.

She stops the concert and tells obnoxious audience members in the front row to get the fuck out of her show. Reports say they were taking photos of each other with their cell phone and getting up and down multiple times to buy beer in the middle of the song.

"These are my seats. I give them to people who like music. So, get the fuck out."

Reason #76 that I like this woman.

Front row seats are reserved for fans Tori picks out of the audience who were previously in a back row seat as a surprise upgrade. Kudos to her sticking up for herself and the fans who would have relished a front-seat opportunity.

If this happened to rude audience members at most concerts or stage productions or movie theaters, the world would be a better place. I can't tell you how many times I have wanted to kick an audience member out of a performance/film venue who has no clue how to behave respectfully during a performance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vijGGRN3P8&feature=related
begin around minute 2:28

Rock on, T.

1 comments:

QGIRL December 18, 2007 at 12:43 PM  

I just learned of your blog. Yeah! I miss you. Hope you're having a good holiday season so far.
I'll be in the city on Jan 4 for a dr appt. Maybe I can swing by and say hi. Might be too ambitious with 2 rugrats though.
kisses and hugs!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP