Somewhere Between Mint Chocolate Chip and Cherry Garcia
The qualified presidential candidate, in my opinion, is the one who believes in
a) maximizing individual liberty and b) minimizing government power.
So, who do you think I'm voting for?
Answer: It doesn't matter. We are screwed on both fronts either way.
Every election, no matter who is named on the ballot, only the same 2 flavors get legit exposure and once again, neither candidate is truly inspiring when it comes to policy reform on these accounts. No matter who the winner is, the government will have us by the proverbial balls by choice a: design or choice b: deception. Same results, different language and approach. I'm just happy to stop hearing about the election soon.
I believe BIG CHANGE is on the way, but not as a result of electing a new American President. I think it's well beyond the scope of that. Much bigger. Spiritual. Revolutionary. Evolutionary. Progressive. And that's what I'm really psyched about. This election stuff is child's play compared to what's in store for humanity on the whole. Simply follow today's great thinkers and creators and you will find inspiring ideas and discoveries not covered by CNN, MSNBC, or FOX.
0 comments:
Post a Comment