Tickle the Fat Kid
I just logged onto Friendster and there was this crazy interactive, animated advertisement on the border of the page that invites me to move a large feather with my mouse to “Tickle the Fat Kid ‘Til He Barfs” in order to possibly win two free iPod nanos. Not one, but TWO nanos. While I did refrain from indulging such curiosities, I admit I am now walking about the house uttering the words ‘tickle the fat kid ‘til he barfs” just because I like the sound of it. Can’t wait to see what online advertisers come up with to top this (poke the geek’s zit until it pops, perhaps? wax the hairy man until he dies?) Pregnant, my friends, with possibility. (…Ah, squeeze the pregnant lady until she births?)
Returned from L.A.Had a great time! Special thanks to Steve & Mardy and Jim & Nanci Carol for hosting me in homes and Dawn for showing me nightlife in Santa Monica ! You are among my most treasured friends and favorite people in the world. Man, what a campaign you guys have going on to get me to relocate- all of you! This is not out of the question. I am thinking it over. Mul-ling it. Tossing it around. As I told a friend recently, I am still charmed by Chicago, but come late January and February, when my infamous silk thermals are nearly threadbare from over-usage, I will be in a very vulnerable frame of mind for such decisions…
Okay. Kiss My Lips? That really bad poem I wrote to be a really bad poem? Just received the Poetry.com Editor’s Choice Award for Outstanding Achievement in Poetry…My reaction to this is right up there with “tickle the fat kid ‘til he barfs”. In fact, I think this may just inspire next year’s Wergle Flomp Entry.
...'til he barfs.
0 comments:
Post a Comment