Saturday, July 19, 2008

I've been tagged to do the following...

1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open to page 123.
3. Find the 5th sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people, acknowledge who tagged you.

The Divine Matrix, by Gregg Braden

We can't capture or photograph it. Contrary to what daylight saving would seem to imply, it's impossible to gather it in one place only to use it later in another. When we do attempt to describe the meaning of time in our lives, we're left using words that gauge it in a relative sense.


I'm Tagging:
The person reading this who has not already been tagged and keeps a blog.
If you fit the description...you're tagged.

I was tagged by Dawn D-R
www.mindlib.blogspot.com

1 comments:

Anonymous,  August 10, 2008 at 8:23 PM  

Sorry to hear about your bike accident! Hope you are doing better and healing well.

We are enjoying the tunes very much. Thanks for thinking of us.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP