Good Cause...Good Cause...and My Impromptu Sneeze Audition
Good Cause...Good Cause...Good Cause
I keep telling myself that if we save ONE life this weekend it will all be worthwhile. The frustration is endless. My body wants to sleeeeeepppppp.
My Impromptu Sneeze Audition
A producer called me today to see if I'd be available to do a national "sneeze-over" for a radio/tv spot for an allergy medication. The conversation went something like this:
Producer guy: "We need an actual very energetic, young sneeze and it has to be an actual sneeze for the take. Does this describe your natural sneeze?""
Me: "Well, I don't know. I haven't much thought about whether my sneeze is young and energetic or not. It's kinda like this:
Producer: "Nah. That's not quite what we're looking for. But thanks anyhow."
My sneeze didn't make the cut. Who knew I should've been practicing my young and energetic sneeze all this time just in case a producer of a national spot would come calling....?
0 comments:
Post a Comment